The MA in Management (MAM) is a fast-track degree that equips students with essential management knowledge as well as specialized training in a functional area. The program is designed for the recent college graduate or early to mid-career professionals who are looking to expand their competencies in management and business practices.
Admission requirements are detailed in the Admission section of the Bulletin.
The MA in Management (MAM) is a flexible program that can be completed in 2-3 semesters on a full-time basis or 4-5 semesters on a part-time basis.
MA Management Unit Breakdown
|Elective/Concentration or Certificate Courses
The Master of Arts in Management (MAM) degree program consists of 32 semester units.
- Business Analytics I (4 units)
- Organizational Behavior (2 units)
- Financial Accounting (2 units)
- Either Drucker Philosophy or Marketing Management (2 units)
MAM students are strongly encouraged to earn one of the concentrations or certificates below to direct their studies and align with their professional goals. Each concentration or certificate consists of 12 units of approved electives in the subject area.
- Information Technology Management (12 units of ITM or approved IST courses)
- Leadership (12 units of leadership courses)
- Marketing (8 units of marketing courses + Marketing Research)
- Supply Chain* (4 units of supply chain courses + Business Analytics II + Global Supply Chain)
*Students completing supply chain must take Operations Management as well.
All other elective units are general and may be selected from management offerings or up to 4 units from courses in other departments.
University Policies. University policies detailed in the Academic Policies section of the Bulletin apply.