The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
Claremont Graduate University    
  Aug 19, 2017
2017-2018 Bulletin

University Policies

Intercampus Complaints

Complaints by a student, including alleged discrimination on any basis, relating to an individual affiliated with one of the other Claremont Colleges may be directed to Vice Provost for Student Services and Dean of Students, Harper East, (909) 621-8965.

When a Graduate University student is on the campus of another of The Claremont Colleges, he/she is expected to respect the regulations of that college as well as those of the Graduate University. If a student of another of The Claremont Colleges violates the regulations of the host college, judicial action may be brought against that student at his/her home college. The name of the student concerned, along with all pertinent information, will be sent to the dean of students of the college involved.

The administration of the host college may, at its own discretion, prohibit a student from coming onto its campus until judiciary action at the student’s home college is complete. Such a prohibition will be communicated to the student through his/her home college at the request of the host college.

External Complaint Information

An individual may contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for review of a complaint. The Bureau may be contacted at: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Ste. 400 Sacramento, CA 95833. Phone: 916.431.6924  Fax: 916.263.1897  Website:

General Requirements for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)

General requirements and operational guidelines of the policy are available in the section of Satisfactory Academic Progress .

Property Loss

The University does not assume responsibility for loss or damage to students’ personal property. Students should examine their own insurance policies and determine whether they cover the student’s belongings in Claremont.

Skip Navigation